Observations/Questions raised by this strip:
1. Would be nice to see some later strips explaining the big O on art girl's dress.
2. That color dress would only be worn by somebody in an art department.
3. Asok is interested in knowing how "hot" art girl thinks his new nose is. Like most any single engineer he is testing the waters to see how "interested" the new girl is.
4. This strip is fabulous at showing how wildly opinionated some people are based on the source of the topic/information.
5. Not enough clues yet to determine if bird is dead or it is alive.
@dlshopkins, you might be interested to learn that Masatoshi Shima, co-inventor of the first microprocessor, the Intel 4004, in an interview with Oyobuturi International, answering a concern that young people are losing interest isn science and technology, said: "I think that young people should be taught that science and technology is really a form of art"
C'mon people, the bird is fake. Birdgirl is obviously not a Republican so she would never condone the killing of a live creature. Unless of course she rescued the bird from some sort of pharmaceutical testing lab.