Home

Strips

Comments

Sort By:
Dec 24, 2012
@R3sistance NHS? I'm sure you don't get any text messages from your doctor; he likely barely knows you.
 
 
+44 Rank Up Rank Down
Dec 24, 2012
I would humbly add the "entertaining/ineffective" category. I can't tell you how many ads from TV/radio have had me laughing to tears, but I can remember only the funny parts and not what the actual product was!

Merry Christmas everyone!
 
 
Dec 24, 2012
Great thing about being British, my Doctor is an NHS doctor, I don't get any text messages saying "my doctor" is crying.
 
 
+37 Rank Up Rank Down
Dec 24, 2012
99% of all advertising is either deceptive and abusive. The remaining 1% is divided equally between boring/ineffective and entertaining/powerful. Merry Christmas to all!
 
 
+42 Rank Up Rank Down
Dec 24, 2012
And Merry Christmas Everyone!
 
 
 
Get the new Dilbert app!