dilbert at home: i haven't had any human contact for months.
dilbert wearing face mask sitting on couch with dogbert: people need physical contact to keep their oxytocin at healthy levels.
dogbert: get away from me.
dilbert: maybe if we both close our eyes.
dilbert: i estimate odds at a 70% chance things go well, and a 30% chance we lose money on the deal.
boss: if we lose money, will you admit you were wrong?
dilbert: how could i be wrong? i'm just telling you the odds.
boss: if we lose money, that's on you for recommending it.
dilbert: um...no. i'm telling you the odds and letting you decide.
boss: but you're the one saying this is such a great deal.
dilbert upsetting and yelling forcing face mask off his face: i'm only telling you the odds, you pea-brained ignoramus!!!
boss: so, you won't admit you were wrong?
dilbert's face mask is over his eyes.